He was ordained as a priest at Ain Warka School in 1952
In 1956, he founded the Social Welfare of the Young Girl of Lebanon in Ain Warka that aims to educate, protect and train young girls to be good mothers and true citizens in their future homes.
Driven by his deep love and adoration to the Holy Sacrament, he discovered his vocation that inspired him to found a religious Congregation in the name of the Very Holy Sacrament. It was approved by the Maronite Patriarchate and authorized by the Holy See on June 21, 1966.
On September 17, 1965, the founder had the chance to meet his Holiness Paul VI who gave him his blessing.
On September 14, 1966, the ceremony of taking the habit of the first eight novices of the new Congregation took place.
The missions delegated to him and its dates
• 1952-1956: Acting as a chaplain for the Young Girls at Besançon School and Saint Louis Church of Capuchin Fathers at Bab Edris, Beyrouth.
• 1956: Founder of the Social Welfare of the Young Girl of Lebanon, Ain Warka, Ghosta.
• 1969: Founder of the school of the Social Welfare of the Girl of Lebanon, that offers free schooling in the primary cycle, in Beit Habbak, Jbeil.
• 1982: Founder of the Young Girl School of Lebanon, Beit-Habbak, Jbeil.
• 1966: Founder of the Congregation of the Missionary Sisters of the Very Holy Sacrament.
1957: Ain Warka School, Ghosta.
1969: College and dispensary of Beit Habbak, Jbeil.
1990: Karm Al Moher School, North.
1992: Sanctuary of the Mother of Mercy, Miziara.
1994: Daycare and dispensary at the parish of Saint Maron, Jeita.
1995: Retreat house and home of the young girl, Kfarmashoun, Jbeil.
2000: Guest House and spiritual retreat in Ain Deir, Ehmej.
On October 14, 1991, Pope John Paul II offered him the medal (Pro Ecclesia and Pontificate).
On September 14, 1999, he was promoted “Monsignor” by Patriarch Nasrallah Boutros SFEIR.
July 17, 2002: He received the cedars palm medal
July 18, 2011: Patriarch Bechara Boutros Al RAHI grants him his Apostolic Blessing.